October 1, 2021

Thanksgiving Cards And A New Card Kit!

Hi again! This is Shanna with Caffeinated Craftiness here with a project featuring one of the brand new kits from Crackerbox Stamps for October!

The kits this month are perfect to get you jump-started on making a few Thanksgiving and Fall cards for friends and family.  They even come with card bases, mats, and envelopes!!  I am using card kit 15 today.


I chose to make the sentiment the focus of the card for this project. I love the elegant script and chose to frame it with orange cardstock. I first used an inked-up embossing folder from my stash to make an impression on the orange cardstock in brown ink. This makes the debased area appear stamped. It is a fun technique to add some dimension. Next, I die cut a rectangle from the middle and stamped the sentiment in the same brown ink onto the green scalloped layer. I adhered the orange frame with some foam tape and the card was done.

I decided to use the beautiful fall scene stamp as decoration for my inner card panel, and I added it to the corner of the envelope to coordinate all together!  I love how elegant this simple card turned out.


You can find this card kit and others over on the Crackerbox Stamps shop---I can't wait to see what you make!

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group! That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration! Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures! Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!