May 12, 2019

Hugs!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

It's Donna here, Happy Mother's Day!  I am sharing  a beautiful bouquet of tulips and the sentiment is hugs that would be perfect for any occasion to create a card. 

Here is how I created my card:

1.  My card is an A2 card,
2.  I die cut the top layer with a background die and did a little inking at the bottom,
3.  I stamped the tulips with memento ink and colored it with copics.
4.  I then stamped the "hugs" from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps which is called "Hugs",
5.  I finished my card off by adding some twine tied into a bow and adhered it with clue dots to my card.


Closer look at my card.


Thank you for stopping by, please come back soon!

Promotion for the month of May:



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!