May 9, 2019

Special Coffee Card

Hi there! Martha Lucia here with you!

Today I want to share a special card that I made for the Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


I made this card combining a selection of our Monkey Stamps with the fabulous coffee sentiments. I colored the images with copics.


If you want to see all the details about my card, you can find them HERE in my Stampartpapel Blog.

This month we have an excellent promotion with the Masculine and Sports category of stamps. All of them are 20%OFF. You don't need coupons or code, just select the Masculine and Sport Category in our store and enjoy your shopping!


Thank you for stopping by and all the stamps that I used on my card are HERE.

Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!