June 12, 2019

Sweet Thing with Donna

Hello everyone!

It's Donna sharing another fun colorful ice cream card I created. I think I have a tread for this month and it's all about ice-cream!  Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps has some wonderful ice-cream stamps, be sure to stop at the store to see all of them.  I I am using the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, the ice cream image is called ice cream cone  and the sentiment is called Sweet Thing. To find out how I created my card, click here for all the details.



Closer look at my card.


Closer look to show the wink of stella.


The special for the month of June is 20% off all animal related stamps, click here for the list and images.


Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!