August 20, 2019

3 Quick & Easy Backgrounds with Coloring Techniques

Making my own backgrounds is something I do VERY often. I find making my own quick backgrounds is so much easier than trying to keep lots of different patterned papers on hand. Not only that, I can customize my backgrounds for the recipient or the occassion I'm making the card for. They can take time though, especially backgrounds that need colored. However, I'm sharing three ways to create colored backgrounds using techniques that make them super quick and easy! Be sure to head over to my blog to read all about each card I made!!



I am loving the new stamps I used on these cards! That little minion is absolutely adorable and my daughter has already claimed that card as her own!! But do you recognize that fringe?? That is actually the grass stamp from the new release double stamped!! Be sure to look at your own stamps and try to think of new and creative ways to use them!!

A quick reminder that all Western stamps are 20% off for the remainder of this month!! So hurry hurry and grab those stamps off your wish list while they are still on sale!!



If you are interested in any of the stamps I used on my card today I have listed and linked them all down below! Until next time, happy crafting!!

**Affiiliate links are used at no additional cost to you!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!