August 26, 2019

Oh, I'm Sorry...

Hello stamping friends! Tracy here, and today I have another instalment of Snarky Minion Cards to share. How can you NOT put a little snarky with these cuties! Here are the details.



Minion with Guitar                  Oh, I'm Sorry                      Pointy Stars

Other Products Used:

Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight Black
Distress Oxide Ink- Fossilized Amber
Clarity Brushes
Stickles- Diamond
Unknown Patterned Paper
White Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Ultra, 3D Foam Squares, Dual Tip Glue Pen)
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Waterbrush

First I stamped and cut out the minion image, then added colour using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush. Once dry, I added liquid adhesive to the goggle of the minion, and let dry.

I created the blended background for the card using yellow ink (Distress Oxide- Fossilized Amber) and clarity brushes. Using the MISTI, I added the snarky sentiment with Catherine Pooler Ink again. To the right of the sentiment I stamped 2 sets of the Pointy Stars. Then added Stickles to them for a little sparkle. Then created a layered background using white cardstock and green patterned paper.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!