September 18, 2019

Halloween- P.S. I Love You

Welcome back stamp lovers!
Tracy here, and today I have a sweet and spooky little card to share using some of my favourite Crackerbox & Suzy Halloween stamps. Here are the details.


Kid Dracula                        P.S. I Love You                 Haunted House


Other Products Used:
MISTI
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Distress Oxide Ink- Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Black Soot
Ranger- Black Embossing Powder and Pad
Zig Clean Color Markers
Waterbrush
Blending Tool
Cardstock- White, Black
Scrapbook Adhesives by3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite


First I created a spooky blended background using Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. Then using black embossing powder I added the sentiment and the haunted house.
I stamped Dracula using archival ink, then added colour using Zig Clean Color Markers (Light Green, Mid Green, Pink, Black, Violet, Bright Yellow) and a waterbrush. Fussy cut him out and then add to the card using foam tape.
Mat the card front black cardstock and then adhere to the card base using foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!