September 30, 2019

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here with the newly released "Witch Hat With Flowers" and the sentiment is "Happy Halloween". I hope you have enjoyed the newly released stamps for the last couple of month.  Please come back tomorrow for the last release of Halloween related stamps.

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is having a sale until October 3rd on all drink related stamps sets which are 25% off,  you can find them here.  And don't forget all Halloween related stamps are 20% off.


Here is my card:

My card is an A2 card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I cut the background paper at 3 7/8 x 5 and inked the background with distressed inks.  I then added some white splater.  I die cut the web layer and added to my distressed layer.  I stamped the Witch Hat With Flower, cut it with my scan and cut and colored it with copics.  I used foam dots to add the hat to my panel, die cut some spiders and used foam dots to add them also.  I stamped the sentiment Happy Halloween, cut it and added it to my card with foam dots.



Closer look at the card:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Don't forget Halloween category stamps are 20% off this month.



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!