September 20, 2019

Perfect Pearls Backgrounds + A Video Tutorial

Hi everyone! It's Lindsay here, from Crafting While Caffeinated Blog and YouTube Channel, and I am so excited to be sharing another video tutorial with you! Today's video is all about Perfect Pearls and creating fun backgrounds. Be sure to watch the full tutorial below!

https://youtu.be/jyfXwFFYe6Y

Perfect pearls are a pigment powder that stick to a clear sticky ink. There is an ink pad, Perfect Medium, that is made to be used with these powder, but I like to use my Versamark ink pad. Once you stamp your image, a soft brush is also essential to put the powder onto the stamped image. I also like to have a larger soft bristle brush that I use to dust away any excess powder.


I love to use perfect pearls on colored cardstock, so on my first card I started by stamping on kraft cardstock with the Pinecone Branch stamp. I used my Versamark ink pad, since I would be adding perfect pearls to this. I used the Bronze Perfect Pearls on this background for a tone on tone look!


On my second card I used the Solid Branch stamp and stamped on a dark red cardstock. For the perfect pearls, I used the Pearl color. But instead of just using my stamp to add details, I also pulled out my Versamarker to add a few details! This is such a great way to stretch your supplies and add the finest details to your backgrounds!


And while there's still time, be sure to grab any stamps from the Halloween category of the shop while they are still on sale! To shop the sale head HERE.


And if you are interested in any of the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps I used today, I've listed and linked them all down below! Until next time, happy crafting!!





Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!