September 12, 2019

Witch Wendy with Donna

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here showcasing the newly released "Witch Wendy" and the sentiment is "Nasty Spell" .  I hope you have enjoyed the new release this month.  It is full of Halloween goodies, so if you love to make Halloween/Fall cards be sure to stop over to the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps store to see the full release. 

Here is how I created my card:

My card is a step card, I created using a Silhouette file.  I had to do a little altering to make it an A2 size card.  I resized the layers that went with the card, I used some Halloween paper I had in my stash to cut them out.  I stamped the image from Crackerbox and Suzy Stamp called "Witch Wendy", and colored it with copics (doesn't she look scary?!)  I cut her out using my scan and cut.  I then stamped the sentiment from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps "Nasty Spell" and die cut it using a double stitched die.  I adhered both pieces with a tape runner and adhered it to my card.
 

Closer look at the card.



Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Don't forget the Halloween release is 20% off until September 10th.


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!