October 14, 2019

Rubber Stamp Storage

Hello crafty friends, this is Martha Lucia!
Today I have a different post to share with you. A few days ago I shared my Rubber Stamp Storage .  I have been part of the design team of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps for almost five years  and since the beginning I tried to find the best solution to store my rubber stamps. Well I have it now and can you believe that it is available here in Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps produce the most amazing rubber stamps and the amount of stamps that I have from my team work is a huge number. Through the years, I storage them in a different ways but only now I am totally satisfied with my storage because it is clear, flat, and useful at the same time.


I am using letter size flat clear storage boxes. I can index each box to classify my stamps by category or according with my preference and use. These come in sets of 10 boxes and are the perfect place for hundreds of stamps. At this time, my set use a few space of a draw and  like they are clear I can see the stamps or just read the label.


If you are interested on this amazing product, you can contact Vicky Bright, or your will find them HERE in Crackerbox & Suzy StampsTo receive more details about price and shipping you can contact Vicky, because this product is a special order by their characteristics.

Thank you for stopping by!

Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!