October 4, 2019

Your Wings Were Ready

Hello cardmaking friends!
Tracy here, and today I have an autumn inspired sympathy card to share.
There is just something about the warmth of fall colours that I thought would go beautifully with this sympathy sentiment. Here are the details.



Skeleton Leaf 1         Your Wings Were Ready         Skeleton Leaf 3          Skeleton Leaf 2 

Other Products Used:
MISTI
Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight
Distress Oxide Ink- Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Fossilized Amber
Ranger Black Embossing Powder
Embossing Pad
Blending Tool
Water Mister
Cardstock- White, Black
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite


I created an autumn toned blended background with Distress Oxide Ink and a blending tool. Then I misted with water and dried with a heat gun. Then using the different Skeleton Leaf stamps I created a black embossed border around the card front.  Finally using the MISTI and Catherine Pooler Ink, I added the sentiment in the middle of the card.

Mat the card front in black cardstock and then add to the white cardstock base.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!