January 4, 2020

Hot Steaming Love Coffee Card

Welcome back stamping friends! Tracy here and I am back with my first post of 2020 with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. I thought I would start with a warm winter wishes inspired card. Here are all of the details.



Coffee Cup with Heart            Hot Steaming Love               Large Snowflakes


Other Products Used:
MISTI
Distress Oxide Inks- Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet
Ranger- Black Embossing Powder
Embossing Pad
Blending Tool
Stickles- Diamond
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Cardstock- White
Heidi Swapp Shimmer Misters- Amethyst, Citron, Blush
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite, 3D Foam Squares

I started by created a simple blended background using Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. Then using white embossing powder and an embossing pad, I added a border of large snowflakes around the entire card front.


Using my trusty MISTI I added the sentiment using an embossing pad and black embossing powder. Mat the card front piece in white cardstock and adhere to the card base using crafty foam tape. Then add a border of Stickles around that white cardstock mat.

I stamped the coffee cup onto white cardstock and then splattered the images with misters with similar colours to the blended background. Let dry. Then add to the card front using 3D foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!