January 23, 2020

Valentine Hearts

Hello Stampers,
Vicky here today to share with you a couple of Valentine hearts that we have. PLUS, the Valentine, Love and Butterflies stamps are on sale this month for 20% OFF! Here are a couple of cards using the same heart, Heart Sassy Plain. This is such a pretty heart that could be used for a wedding or anniversary card. It also has a mate, Heart Sassy Squiggle.

This first card has both of the hearts. The strip that the frog is on is 2 x 3.75.
We have a lot of Tiny Words that can go into the open heart.

I just love our Frog Being Sweet
I think I might even use him for some of our snarky stamps. 
Love was stamped inside the heart and I used Copic markers to color the inside of the heart.

I stamped the Squiggle hearts on the right with Versafine ink.


My second card that I used the Heart Sassy Plain
I colored the 2 Cats in The Tree with Tombow markers.
I could not find a red card stock that was bright enough that I was happy with so I colored an area with R29 Copic marker.
Then I stamped the heart on the red patch.
 

 I cut out the heart. Then I wanted the card border the same color as the heart so I colored just the border with the same R29 Copic Marker.

So there are 2 ways to use the hearts!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Vicky






Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!