March 16, 2020

Get well soon!

Hello! It's Maria Pilar here sharing a new card with you. In these days, when we are threatened by the coronavirus and many of us have sick family and friends, I thought that this sentiment that I used from the "Get well" category is ideal for them.

I colored a blue gray cardstock with yellow Versamark ink. Then I made a background with the Flower Doodle Corner stamp all around and only colored her flowers with Copics and I added a drop of yellow Nuvo crystal drop. In the center I pasted the sentiment Chicken Soup, embossed with Wow-embossing powder with double-sided foam tape. Some orange sequins give the finishing touch to the card.

You can find more details about this card in my blog.

Don't forget the sale categories in March.
You also can win $5.00 store credit once a week sharing your cards with March categories and technique (use a die) of stamps on our facebook group Flaunt It If You Made It Page! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week! Stay save!!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!