April 20, 2020

Bee-cause you're Card by Martha Lucia

Hi there, Martha Lucia here! Bee-cause you're special I have a new card to share with you.


I decided to color this new stamp from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. It was part of the April releases and the name is Honey Pot Large. This is available in two different sizes and I have the large. To color the honey pot, I used my TriBlend Markers from Spectrum  Noir.


This is a layering card with dimension. I just created the card base and pasted a brown second layer directly over it. Then I stamped the image onto white card stock and after coloring I die cut on top the Sweet Hexi Die from RG Avenue. I splattered the brown layer with Gold Ink and pasted the stamped layer with 3D Foam Squares. The final touch the sentiment Bee-cause You're Special on top.


Did you see the new Nurse & Medical stamps

It is a special collection released a few days ago by Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps
You can combine the available promotions, so if you order them in April, you will have 20%OFF and FREE SHIPPING
Take a look of them HERE.
See you soon!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!