April 13, 2020

Thank you Card

Hi there, Martha Lucia here to share an easy and beautiful Thank You card.


The Thank Big is one of the stamps released during the first week of this month. I love the size and the font that it has and I decided to stamp it on the center of a whisper white layer using VersaMark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder.


I used the shadow die included on the Layered Butterfly die to cut two big butterflies on the stamped layer. Then, I pasted the same layer over a neutral card base using crafty foam and decorated the negative spaces with the detailed butterflies that I cut using textured card stock. 


The promotions are part of the fun at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. I just want to invite you to visit the store and find this Thanks Big and all the amazing stamps that has been released this month!!!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!