May 16, 2020

Beautiful tulip

Hello friends! It's Maria Pilar here sharing a new CAS card.

I used a combination of white and blue to make my card. On a white cardboard I made a blue watercolor background and with a stencil of sun rays I removed part of the watercolor with a wipe. I stamped the Tulip Stem and the Day Be Filled with Sunshine sentiment stamp and hot-dipped it in Seafoam White powder. Next, I cut out the two stamps and pasted them onto white textured cardboard.
Blue sequins, following the color palette I chose, serve to finish the decoration.

You can visit my blog for more details.

We have several categories in May to inspire you with 20% OFF in addition to the Nurse/Dr./Medical stamps and more new about heroes and frienship. Here is the link:  Crackerbox&SuzyStamps 


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!