May 27, 2020

Happy Birthday Cup With Flowers Card

Hello crafty friends!
Melinda here with you today! My project for today features the lovely Cup with Flowers stamp. Here's a look at my completed card.
My card is an A2 top folding card. I started with a Navy blue cardstock base. To the base I added some pretty patterned paper that had a doily type motif. I then outlined the strip of patterned paper with two borders using a punch from my stash.


I stamped the image with some blue ink. I then proceeded to color it in shades of blue with some purple accents. then fussy cut it out. I used some foam tape and mounted onto a scallop stitched square that I cut out with one of my dies. I also used some Kaiser craft patterned paper for a background mat. I also sprinkled a few sequins for some added pizzazz.


 
I then used the Birthday 4 Stamp to stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment. I then finished off the card by adding an Organza bow with a pearl accent. 



Here is one last look at my card. I think it has a delicate and very girly look to it.

Stamps Used

This month we have great promotions to share with you.



We want to invite you to take part of the Coffee Lovers Hop Spring & Summer 2020
It is a great event that meet coffee lovers and cardmakers with the best companies of the industry. We are given a $25 Gift Card to be used in our store as prize for the event. 
Just be sure to visit the home of the hop here and follow their instructions. 


Thank you so much for stopping by. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so elegant and dainty, love this pretty design.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!