May 18, 2020

The Birthday Fairy

Hello card making friends! Tracy here, and today I have a little snarky card to share. Birthdays aren't always something you want to celebrate....so why not add a little snark to get a laugh. Here are the details on my snarky birthday card.



Minion Stuart                      Birthday Fairy                     Small Bow


Other Products Used:
Paperhouse Productions Paper, Chameleon Pens, Ranger Black Embossing Powder, Embossing Pad, Staz On Ink (Jet Black), Cardstock (Black, White), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Petite, Crafty Foam Tape), MISTI

I created a simple layered background using patterned paper and cardstock. Then used my trusty MISTI to add the sentiment with an embossing pad and black embossing powder.


I stamped the bow and minion onto white cardstock using black Staz On ink and then added colour using Chameleon Pens. Fussy cut the images out and then add them to the card using foam squares


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!