June 18, 2020

Believing in Yourself

Hello stamping friends! Tracy here, and today I have a magical little card to share.
This time of year we have grads celebrating in different ways for 2020, I thought this sentiment was perfect for celebrating that milestone. Plus, of course it would be perfect for any Harry Potter fan.
Here are the details.



Sorting Hat               Open Stars             Believing in Yourself            Harry's Wand

Other Products Used:
Staz On Ink- Timber Brown
Distress Oxide Ink- Ground Espresso
Chameleon Pens
MISTI
Blending Tool and Mat
Cardstock- Kraft, Brown, White
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Petite


My card front is created using kraft cardstock. I added the stamped stars border around the cardstock using brown ink. Then I also blended the border using Distress Oxide Ink. Add the sentiment to the right hand side of the card front, again using brown ink. Mat this in dark brown cardstock and then adhere to the white cardstock card base.

I stamped the images onto white cardstock using black Staz On ink. Then added colour using Chameleon Pens. Fussy cut out the images and then add to the card using foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!