June 5, 2020

Guide your life

Hi friends! Maria Pilar is here sharing with you a beautiful love card.


This month we have to use stencils in our cards. So, first of all, I created a distress oxide background in a white cardstock. Then I used a mandala stencil to make a bokeh effect before stamping the Love birds with Blue Stazon ink and embossing it with clear powders. 
On another cardboard I stamped the sentiment Guide your life using the same stencil with distress dusty concord and victorian velvet to give it color.


You can see more details on my blog.

In June, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is featuring these categories with 20% OFF and free shipping in US orders over $45.


Have a very nice weekend and stay safe!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!