June 16, 2020

Love Stamped Card

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia with you. Today I am up with love stamped card. I made this featuring the stamps Giraffe Hug and Just the way you are from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Additionally, I use the stencil Water Ripples from Joy Clair Designs.


To create the background, I just placed the Water Ripples Stencil over the top layer of the card base and inked the free areas with a blender brush and Honey Pot and Burdeaux Harmony Water Reactive Ink. This process is too simple, easy and fun because you can enhance some details of the stencil.


Then, in a separate piece of white card stock, I stamped the Giraffe Hug. Additionally, I stamped the sentiment the Just the way you are. I die cut this piece with one of the rectangle dies from the Crimped Frame Die. Additionally, I made a mat in a coordinating color and colored the Giraffe images with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. The colors were MB2 & RB3, EB1 & MB1, GY4, RB1, DR3.


This month the price of the stamps included on the Happiness is Series, Music, Love and Wedding Category are automatically 20% reduced. Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps are adding continuously new images that I am sure you will love.

See you soon!

Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!