July 22, 2020

A Snarky Way To Say I'm Sorry
by Nadine Carlier

Hello! Nadine here today with a snarky way to I'm Sorry card. I'm sure this card can be sent for many other reasons too but with my personality, I think this would be a perfect sorry card.


I first cut a fun patterned paper slightly smaller than my card base and adhered it to the card base. Next, using a light blue piece of cardstock, I cut it to 4" x 5.25" and using a circle die I die cut out one of the corners of it. I stamped the Bitchcraft Stamp with some VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. Then stamped the Dot Splatter Stamp several times using VersaMark and then heat set it with some iridescent embossing powder to create a bunch of bubbles. Then I adhered the panel onto the card base with some foam tape.


Now, for the fun snarky fish! I love the attitude on the face of this Bernice Angel Stamp. I first stamped her with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and then colored her in with Copic Markers and fussy cut her out. Then adhered her to the middle of the circle I cut out with foam squares. For her lips and eyelids, I added some sparkle with a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
Seriously, how can you not love that face?


Don't forget to visit the STORE and check out all of the stamps that are 20% OFF this month.
Just add them into your cart and you will then see the discount on the stamps once they are in your cart.


Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!
Nadine
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!