August 16, 2020

Making a background with one stamp by Maria Pilar

Hello everyone! Maria Pilar is here with another card with Remember the 60s category.
I made a background on a white cardboard using Kaleidacolor inks and the Doodle Flower stamp using the masking technique.
On the other hand, I colored with Copics markers the stamp of the Girl Sitting with Pigtails and, once it was cut out, I glued it with double-sided foam tape on a die-cut square in false stitching.

To complete the design of my card, I glued several Bubbles that are also in the Remember the 60s tamp category and the messages Good Vibrations and Hippie Birthday.

I have more details on over my blog.

All these stamps belong to the Remember the 60's category that have a 15% discount in August and if you use the code RELEASE10 before payment, you will get an additional 10% OFF. In total you will get a 25% discount.
In addition, some categories this month have an automatic 20% OFF at the STORE. Just add them to your cart and you will see the discount on the stamps.

******************
Supplies used







Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!