August 5, 2020

Remember the 60's with Maria Pilar

Welcome everyone. I'm Maria Pilar and I hope you are well. 

At Crackerbox&SuzyStamps we have new stamps remembering the 60s. That is my decade and I feel very identified with them.
I created a background with the fluid art technique on photographic paper using acrylics paints. I wanted to highlight the All you need stamp with this famous phrase from the song created by John Lennon, one of the most famous of the Beatles.
This song has been considered as a hymn to love. To decorate my card you could not miss the flowers and a heart made of flowers: Daisy Heart,  5 Petal flowers y 6 Petal Flowers

I will appreciate visiting my blog for more details.

This month at Crackerbox&SuzyStamps we have a double offer for the categories that were programmed for this month and the new release of  Remember the 60's stamps.

I wish you a happy week. Thank you very much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!