October 10, 2020

Autumn CAS card

Hello everyone! I am Maria Pilar and I wish you had a nice week. I love the fall colors and today I bring another CAS card with pumpkins.

To create this card I used the Swirl Pumpkin Trio stamp as a central motif that I colored with Copics markers. Next, I added the Autumn Shows message stamped with Stazon Pumpkin along the center of the white cardstock. 

Next, I tied a piece of green and white baker twine with a bow and glued it all to my base card in orange leaving a frame at the top and bottom.

I invite you to visit my blog for more details. 

Remember that until October 19th Crackerbox&SuzyStamps's new Christmas Release are 25% OFF. In addition, throughout October, the categories you see on the banner are 20% OFF.

Thanks for stopping by, have a very beautiful weekend and happy shopping!!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!