November 26, 2020

Iris Folded Rinea Foil Ornament Card

Hello, festive crafty loving friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun iris folding holiday card to share. Here are all of the details.



Pine Branch                Joy by Terri

Rinea Foils Used:


Other Products Used:
Cardstock- White
Archival Ink- Library Green
Embossing Pad
Black Embossing Powder
Iris Folding Pattern
Circle Dies
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- E-Z Runner Ultra, Adhesive Dots Medium, Crafty Foam Tape White

First I cut a piece of white cardstock to 3.75x5 and using a circle die, cut out the area for the ornament. Cut 1" strips of the Rinea Foil you would like to use. Then using a scoreboard, I folded each of the strips in half. For this pattern, I used 5 different colors of foil. Using an iris folding pattern as a guide I began adding piece by piece, the folded Rinea Foil. Once you have added all the pieces and the pattern is complete. Using foam tape, I adhered the white cardstock layer to the red foil layer (4x5.25). Add this to the card base.

I added a hand-cut gold foil piece to the top of the ornament and then doodled a loop up to the branch.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Your Iris Folding is beautiful and perfect for Rinea's Foil paper!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!