December 9, 2020

A Spruce Tree Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends! Maria Pilar is here. We are very close to Christmas and I wanted to make a card with two of the most representative elements: a spruce tree and a reindeer. 


I made a CAS card with layers. For the base, I used kraft cardstock and pasted a red cardstock over it. On the white cardboard that I used later, I stamped the Spruce Tree and the message Merry Christmas.  First of all, I used green ink and, once it was dry, I stamped it with gold ink. In this way, I got a beautiful and shiny effect. Also, I put a few drops of red Liquid Pearls on the ends of the tree's leaves.
After that, I stamped Doe Sm reindeer with black ink and brown color making a shadow next to the Spruce Tree.

Some gold sequins are the final touch for my card.
You can find all these stamps at Crackerbox&SuzyStamps store HERE
Thanks for stopping by and have a very nice day!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!