December 19, 2020

Embossing Christmas card

Hello and welcome! Maria Pilar here featuring an embossing Christmas card with this Cool Deer from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps


I love this Cool Deer stamp and used an embossing cardstock with snowflakes. 
To create my card, I made the composition with the Chill word and the Cool Deer using my Misti to stamp it. After that I used Copics markers in various shades of red to colorize the image in some areas. It is not necessary to color an entire image to focus on it.

Continuing the process, I added snow effect relief paste on the word Chill. And finally, I added some red enamel dots on the surface of the card.
As you can see, to create this card I used kraft cardstock for the base, red cardboard to make a frame for the white where I made the stamping and the embossing.

You can find all these stamps at Crackerbox&SuzyStamps store HERE
Thanks for stopping by and have a very nice Sunday! I wish a very Merry Christmas to all of you.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!