December 30, 2020

Wintery Christmas Card with Sentiment

Hello and welcome everyone! Maria Pilar here with my last card for the year. For today, I made a CAS card with a sentiment.

For the penultimate day of the year, I have chosen to make this simple card for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps with a sentiment that I find very endearing and more so considering everything we have experienced this year.
Since I still have epicondylitis on my right arm, I used a cardboard embossed of my craft stash with a large snowflake. I used various snowflake stamps from the store: Snowflake Trio and Snowflakes Small to frame the sentiment Enjoy the Warmth. I did hot embossing with the snowflake stamps using white Wow embossing powders. I stamped them around the edge of the white card leaving a free space in the middle.


To finalize, I stamped the central motif of the card, which is the message, with Stazon Black Cherry, coordinated with the red card that I pasted between the base of the kraft cardstock and the white card where the stamps are.

The stamps I used you can found at Crackerbox&SuzyStamps store by clicking HERE
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice Sunday! I wish you a very Happy New Year!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!