January 19, 2021

Flying High!

Hi everyone! Maria Pilar here featuring a new card with the Flying High sentiment accompanied by the sweet Swinging Fairies stamp from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps


To create this card I used kraft card stock to stamp these two stamps and make hot embossing using white Wow embossing powders. Then I glued this card onto another red one and all together on a kraft cardstock as a base card. 
Once I had my composition done, I made a frame with a red Copic marker.


And the last touch was a few small droplets of red liquid pear all over the surface of the card.


It is the first time that I stamp rubber stamps on kraft cardboard and also hot embossing. 
I have to improve but I liked the experience.
The stamps I used you can found at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps store by clicking HERE
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!