April 9, 2021

Center Step Card Kit by Maria Pilar

Hello there! Maria Pilar here sharing my first card with the new Card Kits for April which are on sale.


The base of this card kit is from The Paper Cut and together with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, we are offering two different kits every month.
I used today the Card Kit 4 which comes with 2 stamps and 5 pre-scored and cut center-fold step cards. They are very easy and fun to decorate. 
I related the saying of the queen to all those women who have fought against the coronavirus and are controlling it. She is going this shit handled! Therefore, after stamping the message and decorating it with a die before gluing the crown with double-sided foam tape, I cut out and pasted some small covid-19 on the sides of the card.

These are the stamps I used

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!