June 11, 2021

Out of this world Card

Hello there, Martha Lucia here! Today I have a fun card featuring the monthly card kit #7 from Crackerbox & Suzy StampsThe card kit for June is an A2 pop-up box card.


I cut some designer paper for the background and for the flaps of the box. Then, I stamped the astronaut, rocket, and moon onto white smooth card stock and colored them with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. 
Additionally, I fussy cut them with scissors and left them aside for a while. I also added those cuts to the inside partitions with strips of vellum card stock.


I stamped the sentiment onto the front flap with VersaFine Pigment Onix. 
Tip: it would have been better to do that before you adhere to the paper.


As a final touch, I just added some tiny superhero stars made with clay that I pasted over the flaps of the card with Glue Pend Dual Tip.


This is the kit that I used to make my card. But if you noticed I used one additional stamp. It is because this month we have some additional stamps that work wonderfully with the monthly kits. You can find them in Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Store.


You can find all the products that I used on this card listed HERE 

Thank you for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!