August 27, 2021

Summer or Fall Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia is here to share a seasonal stamped card featuring the Daisy Outline and Solid Set of 2 Stamps from Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps. Summer is ending and fall is around the corner and this card is in between these fabulous seasons.


First, I stamped the Solid Daisy Flower onto white smooth cardstock. I used two different colors of Catherine Pooler Ink. The colors that I used were Limoncello and Sauna.

I continue the process with the Outline Daisy Flower. I stamped it over the solid daisy flower but little moved using Catherine Pooler Ink Mandarin Spice. Additionally, I resized the layer with a Layering Rectangle Slimline Die because I want to frame it with another special die.

ADDITIONAL CARD DETAILS

To frame the stamped layer, I used the large size of the Loopy Rectangle Slimline Dies. I die cut it onto one sheet of Festive Fall Slimline Designer Paper. Then, I pasted both pieces with 3D Foam Tape Squares to a white smooth card base.

I stamped the sentiment Have You Ever and the Witch's Broom onto white smooth card stock. First, I die cut the sentiment with a Stitched Sentiment Strip Die and colored it with the same tones of Catherine Pooler Inks. In addition, I colored the broom with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir and fussy cut it with scissors. Finally, I arrange all the pieces over the decorated card to add a snarky touch.


See you soon with more inspiration and happy shopping!
If you want to see all the products that I used to create this card, I have all the details HERE in my Stampartpapel Blog.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!