October 12, 2021

Eat, Drink and Be Thankful Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there! Martha Lucia here! Today,  I have a thanksgiving card with the new October Card Kits from Crackerbox Stamps. This is different because I am not using the traditional images for Thanksgiving. However these images are included on the Card Kit #16 plus one additional image recently released, Eat, Drink Thankful.


The card base and the second layer of this card are white smooth cardstock. I just stamped the Silverware stamp in two different directions over the second layer. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my stamping tool to keep the images perfected lined. Then, I pasted the second layer over the card base with 3D Foam Strips to raise the level and make it more attractive.


With a die included on the Amazing Paper Gradie Die, the Romantic Chargeour Vignette Etched Dies. I die cut the rhombus of the center and stamped the Eat, Drink Thankful sentiment. Additionally, I pasted it with 3D square foam.


CARD KITS SPECIAL DETAILS

Fall Card Kits of Crackerbox StampsFall Card Kits of Crackerbox Stamps

  • This month kits are 20% off
  • Buy both kits, you get the second 25% off
  • Past months kits are 10% off

BUT WAIT… WE HAVE MORE

  • If you want you can buy the stamps included on the different kits individually. The easy way to find them is by looking for them on the NEW STAMPS Category or by the Name, that is always listed on our posts. So to make it easy for you the rubber stamps used on my card are: 
If you want to see more details about my card, I will be waiting for you HERE on my Stampartpapel blog.

Happy Shopping!
Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!