October 30, 2021

Thanksgiving Blessing and a Scarecrow Card

Hello, Stampers! Vicky here today and I have a couple of Fall cards to share with you.


This card is made with our Oct. Card Kit #15
It also has a Fall image, but I just used the leaves and saying in the kit.



I used the 5 Layered Cards with Envelopes for the card.
I stamped the Scarecrow on X-Press card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.
I fussy cut him out. I stamped Autumn Blessing with VersaFine ink.
I stamped the 2 piece Leaf Set that match the leaves in the saying and colored them with Copic.



Thanks for taking the time to take a look.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. These are such great cards! I love the scarecrow. Thanks for being a sponsor for the 2021 Cat Lover's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!