November 2, 2021

Card Kits for Christmas!

 Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here! Today I am so happy because we can officially start sharing our Christmas cards and the new Card Kits for Christmas are the best!


I decided to start with the Card Kit #17, for me the cute kit. This card kit, includes three rubber stamps, 2 images and one sentiment, but did you see the amazing size of one of the images included on the kit, the Snowman & Bird stamp?


This image is perfect to use in any type or shape of card but like I wanted to use this cute shape of card base, the bib overlay kit,  included on the kit, I just show one part of it on the top of the card and let the rest of the body inside. 


On the card kit #17 is also included the sentiment Hot Chocolate Hug Saying and the  delicious Hot Chocolate Mug Stamps. I stamped the sentiment over the red layer included on  the bib overlay kit and/or card kit #17 with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and pasted it directly over the card base with E-Z Adhesive Runner.


Then, I stamped all the images onto White Smooth Card Stock and colored them with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I fussy cut them with scissors that is the complement for my relaxing theraphy...lol.... and pasted over de decorated card with 3D Foam Squares. As final touch some snowflakes to create a major contrast.


CARD KITS SPECIAL DETAILS:


  • This month kits are 20% off
  • Buy both kits, you get the second 25%off.
  • Past months kits are 10% off
  • FREE SHIPPING in orders over $45 in US and over $65 in Canada.

BUT WAIT… 

If you want you can buy the stamps included on the different kits individually. The easy way to find then is looking for them on the NEW STAMPS Category or by the Name, that is always listed on our posts. So to make it easy to you the rubber stamps used on my today’s card are: 

You can find all the amazing card kits HERE.

If you want to see all the details about the colors and products that I used to create my card, you can see them HERE in my Stampartpapel Blog.

A big hug and happy shopping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I love the bib overlay cards, but am unsure how they fit in an A2 envelope with the circle at the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mitzi! The entire card with the circle is an A2 size card. When they are folded, the entire card with the circle is 4.25 x 5.50. Envelopes also come with the kits which are a standard size envelope for an A2 size card.

      Delete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!