November 6, 2021

GRINCHmas Christmas Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a Merry GRINCHmas Christmas card that I made using the new November Card Kit #18.


I first stamped the Grinch Hand and colored it in with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out. I stamped the GRINCHmas stamp on the circle of the bib overlay card and the ornament on some green glitter paper and fussy cut out just the circle part. Then stamped it again on some white cardstock and colored the top of the ornament with gray and adhered it behind the glitter paper.



On the inside of the card, I stamped the Grinch Face.


I hope I inspired you to give it a try.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!