December 6, 2021

Minion Christmas Slimline Card

 Hey, everyone! Nadine here today with a festive Minion Christmas slimline card.


I first stamped the Minion Carl Being Happy Stamp and masked off the top of his head when inking but left his hand out so it still stamped out. I then stamped Carl on some masking paper fussy cut it out and stuck it to the stamped image. Next, I stamped the Santa's Hat over the masked Carl. I love the Santa's Hat because you can take almost any of the stamp characters and make it Christmasy.
Then I fussy cut the stamped image out and colored it with Copic Markers. Added some Glossy Accents to the goggles and Snow-Tex to the white of the hat.


I then stamped some of the ornaments from Grinch Hand Set of 5 and fussy cut them out and colored them with Copics and added glossy accents.


On the background of the card, I used a large tree die and airbrushed it with different color Copic markers. and splattered it with metallic gold, red and white paints. Then on the top of the card, I stamped the sentiment 'tis the Season.

I hope I inspired you to give it a try.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!