January 12, 2022

Sweet Valentine Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here. After a few weeks of "obligated vacations", I have the pleasure to share with you a sweet valentine's card created with the Candies stamp and the Everything You Mean Sentiment.

I love chocolates and Valentine is the perfect day to give and receive them. This version of chocolates called Candies from Crackerbox is perfect for coloring and creating a card.

CARD DETAILS:

My entire card is made with White Smooth card stock. First, I stenciled the card base with the Argyle Heart Stencil and Antique Linen Distress Ink. I left the piece aside for a while.

I die cut the second layer using one of the Cloud Nested Label Dies. I stamped the Everything You Mean sentiment on the lower part using Icing on the Cake Ink by Catherine Pooler. Additionally, I inked the center of the card with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.

In a separate piece of White Smooth Card Stock, I stamped the Candies stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, I colored the chocolates with a mix of TriBlend Markers and Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I fussy cut the chocolates with scissors.


The chocolates included on the Candies Stamp are also sold individually in the Crackerbox Store. They are Chocolate Strawberry, Candy Round, and Candy Square.
To finalize the card, I pasted the chocolates over the inked area with 3D Square Foam Tape. And added a few rhinestones and a red heart to make my card more special.

If you want to see all the products that I used to create my Sweet Valentine Card, you can find them listed HERE on my Stampartpapel Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Shopping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Martha - I'm a Chocoholic so this chocolate candy card REALLY speaks to me!! SO yummy! TFS Nancy Sapp

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!