February 11, 2022

Blessings Out Number Shamrocks Card

Hello everyone!  It's Marcia on the Crackerbox Stamps blog today sharing a card for St. Patrick's Day. This newly released sentiment would be perfect on the inside of a card as well.

Supplies used:
May Your Blessings
Shamrock Open
Cauldron

I gold embossed the sentiment May Your Blessings onto a stitched panel, lightly inking a shamrock stencil from my stash on opposite corners. To help break up the busy background, I doubled a layer of vellum beneath the sentiment panel, tucking it behind the front panel. Using an embossing pen/marker, I partially inked the Cauldron stamp (avoiding the handle and steam) in gold on black cardstock to convert it to a pot of gold.  I closed the gap in the Cauldron handles and rounded shapes within to look like gold coins before embossing. To finish, I added a shamrock for embellishment.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!