March 12, 2022

Mini Slimline Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with a sweet spring card. Spring has sprung and we are all ready to celebrate it. Today, I have a mini slimline card created with stamps from the most recent release of Crackerbox.
To make the card I used white smooth card stock. I love the number of possibilities that the color white brings in a project. I die-cut the second layer of the card using the large size of the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Mini Slimline Dies. Then, I left the card base and the second layer aside for a while.
In a separate piece of white smooth cardstock, I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink the Bunny Butt, the Bunny Ears, and the 4 Leaf Clover.  Then, I colored it all with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. The colors of  Illustrator Markers that I used were TN1, TN2, TN3, AG5, AG3, FS3.
Additionally, I fussy cut all my colored images with scissors. I know that not all like to cut images with scissors, you can also make it with an electronic die cut machine, but for me, it is like therapy and makes part of my creative process.
After cutting the images, I placed them over the layer that I die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Mini Slimline dies to determine the exact position of the sentiment.  With the help of my MISTI, I stamped the sentiment Friends 4 Leaf Clover, using VersaFine Onix Ink.
If you are asking why I changed the ink, it is because I really like the dark black of the VersaFine. However, always that I will coloring with Alcohol Markers, I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink or  Finesse Alcohol Proof Ink from Spectrum Noir.
Back to the card, I just pasted the second layer over the card base using 3D foam strips and then I pasted the Bunny Butt,  the Bunny Ears, and the 4 Leaf Clover with 3D foam squares. Voila, my card is ready!

Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!
Martha Lucia.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!