March 30, 2022

Not Your Typical Easter Card

 Hello, Nadine here with an Easter card that is not your typical Easter card.

I love this Frog Grumpy Stamp I used, he kinda has a little bit of an attitude. I first stamped him on white cardstock and then stamped him again on some masking paper. Fussy cut out the image from the masking paper and laid it over the cardstock stamped image. Then took the Bunny Ears and stamped over the masked image so it looks like the frog is wearing the ears. Then I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut it out.
On another piece of white cardstock, I stamped the Eggs Decorated and colored them in with Copics. Around the eggs, I colored to create some grass. Then I attached the frog on top of the eggs using foam squares.

Next, I stamped the sentiment Hippety Whatever and the Frog's Fly a couple of times around the sentiment. With a blending brush and ink, I created a cloud look around the sentiment and top of the card front.


Stamps Used:
Frog Grumpy
For the full list of supplies used to create my card, click HERE


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!