May 5, 2022

Birthday Hashtag Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. I made this card with some of the recent release stamps from Crackerbox StampsThere are lovely new stamps and sentiments. Go and check them out HERE.

I first stamped the cell phone. Stamped the elephant inside. Colored it with Copic markers. Glued it onto some cardboard and cut it out. Stamped the sentiments onto the card base and the fireworks. Glued the cell phone onto the card base and did a second impression of the fireworks onto the phone (I had them on my Misti).

The stamps I used:
Cellphone and hashtags sweet
Birthday Elephant
Fireworks set of 2
Hashtags nice 
Hashtags snarky
Hashtags sweet

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!