May 2, 2022

Easy Stencil card by Martha Lucia

 Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you an easy stencil card created with the adorable Duck Grin and the sentiment I Am Lucky Ducky.


To create the decorated layer of my card, I used a piece of white smooth cardstock. Then, I stamped over it both images at the same time. I just arranged the Duck Grin and the sentiment I Am Lucky Ducky on the center of the layer and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink created the look.

I colored the Duck Grin with Illustrator Markers and when I finished, I placed the Boho Tails Stencil over the colored image and inked the free areas with Sugar Spun Distress Oxide Ink.


I resized the layer and decorated it with a green stitched scallop border that I pasted with crafty foam strips.  As a final touch, I added some sparkle clays embellishments and then I pasted the decorated layer over a dark blue card base.

If you want to see all the products and details that I used on my card, you can find them HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by and remember that you always have FREE SHIPPING with Crackerbox Stamps in orders of $45 dollars and over for US OR $65 in Canadian orders.

HAPPY SHOPPING!
Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!