May 15, 2022

It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Super Dad! Superhero Father's Day Card

 Hello! Nadine here today sharing a slimline Superhero Father's Day Card.

I first started by creating the background using a stencil and with a blending brush and yellow ink. Next, I stamped and colored the Super Guy Stamp with Copic Markers and then fussy cut him out. I then attached him to the front of my card using an Action Wobble Spring.

Then I stamped the sentiment, Best Dad Ever onto the card front.


For the bottom of the card, I stamped the Cityscape Stamp and fussy cut it out, and attached it with some 3D Foam Tape.

For the full list of supplies used, click HERE

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!