June 23, 2022

CAS Card by Martha Lucia

Hello friends, Martha Lucia here with a CAS Card. This is a friendship card created with some of our stamps and keeping in mind, the simplicity of the creation.


If you know me,  white has been my always and forever color of cardstock. I love the idea of adding touches of colors over it and on this opportunity, I created the card base and the second layer with this in mind.
After cutting the second layer with Loopy Rectangle Mini Slimline Die, I stamped the sentiment Good You Do on the right corner. Then, in a separate piece of white smooth cardstock, I stamped the Fancy Butterfly and colored it with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir.
As a final touch, I added some flowers on clay in coordinating colors and pasted all the layers with crafty foam tape. 

You can find more details, colors, and products used on my card, HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

PRODUCTS USED:

Happy shopping!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!