June 6, 2022

Happy 4th of July Card

Hello! Nadine here today sharing a patriotic 4th of July card.

I inked up the American Flag Artsy with some blue and red ink and then sprayed it with some water before inking it onto my paper. I wanted it to have watercolor look to it. Once it was dry, I stamped over the flag again with VersaMark and heat embossed it with some sparkle embossing powder.
Then, I randomly stamped the Fireworks around the flag using VersaMark and sprinkled some red, blue, and gold embossing powder on them, and heat embossed them.
For the sentiment, I stamped the Happy 4th of July stamp with VersaMark and heat embossed it with red embossing powder. Then I lightly flicked on some blue ink and mounted it to gold glitter cardstock and then to my card base.

Stamps Used:
American Flag Artsy
Fireworks Set of 2
Happy 4th of July

For the full list of supplies used, click HERE


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!