June 29, 2022

Just Roll With It Birthday Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. Crackerbox Stamps had a new release and it is fabulous, as you may already have seen!
 

I first stenciled the background with a grid and a number stencil. I stamped the toilet paper roll onto scrap paper twice. Cut out only the paper from one of them, glued it to the roll with a slight offset, and colored it with Copics. Added the sentiment. Cut it out. Added another piece of paper and assembled everything onto my card base.

The stamps I used:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to check out the Crackerbox Blog to get some inspiration from our fabulous DT!
Happy Stamping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Love your toilet paper card, and pun sentiment and stenciled background is perfect. Fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!